Become a Stretchworks Instructor
In response to the overwhelming demand for Stretchworks, Alison Evans, creator of Stretchworks with over 30 years experience, has now put in place a teacher training programme with the help and expertise of practicing physiotherapists and psychotherapists. This is a new chapter in Stretchworks expansion, and for those of you who will be involved, an exciting and unique opportunity!
With growing and established research exploring the relationship between the emotional and physical and their impact on general health, Stretchworks is at the forefront in exploring and delivering a unique approach that influences all these aspects, directly contributing to the overall wellbeing of the individual. As you will discover, the benefits of controlled stretching are limitless and play a pivotal role in helping us achieve and maintain optimum fitness for life!
The Teacher Training Course aims to set a precedent as regards its approach and training methods. Alison and her team of medical professionals are committed to making sure you come away from the course, not only qualified as a Stretchworks Instructor but enriched and inspired by the experience.
If you feel you would like to be a part of the Stretchworks teaching family and have the commitment, enthusiasm, and desire to help and support others, then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial Application criteria – one of the following:
- For REPs members: a REPs accredited Level 2 qualification.
- Experience as a Fitness instructor, dance teacher or sports coach.
- Experience as a dancer or athlete.
- Places on this Seminar will be limited. Hence, as part of the selection process, applicants will be invited to attend a General Level Stretchworks class and meet Alison for an informal interview. Should you be accepted onto the Stretchworks Teacher Training Course, further details of the course will be provided.
Alison is committed to making sure everyone involved in the course feels inspired, motivated and supported. Finding the right teachers will be pivotal in establishing a strong foundation for Stretchworks to expand across the UK and abroad. To be a part of the Stretchworks Team is a fantastic opportunity, and if you feel it could be you, let us know.
What you will achieve from the Course
- Become a certified General Level Stretchworks instructor with a 2 year license
- For REPS members: become a certified General Level Stretchworks instructor with a 2 year license and
16 REPs CDP points
The Benefits of being a Stretchworks Instructor include:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an exciting and rapidly expanding enterprise.
- Opportunity to publicise yourself and your Stretchworks classes on Stretchworks website and Stretchworks fb.
- Use of the Stretchworks name and Logo.
- Access to updated Promotional and Publicity material.
- Access to an instructor’s forum with support from Alison, medical professionals, and fellow instructors.
- Links to all of Stretchworks Playlists and additional support in creating playlists.
- Ongoing support from Alison in establishing your Stretchworks teaching career.